Video Conferencing Dinosaurs
Ask about how to do this program as a webinar!
GRADE LEVEL: Pre-K - 2nd
PUPPET: Dinosaur Hand Puppet (Corythosaurus)
PROGRAM LENGTH: 50 minutes
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:Students learn interesting facts about dinosaurs while building a Dinosaur Cup Puppet. Learning activities focus on the following: meat eaters vs. plant eaters, ways that dinosaurs moved, and ways that dinosaurs protected themselves. This is a great arts and science lesson! Modified puppet design available for Pre-K.
How to Book:
• Call 404.881.5117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check for availability.
• Download the Program Request Form, fill out, and email back to us.
• We will send confirmation via email. No booking is confirmed until we send confirmation (usually within 24 hours) via email.
• BULK BOOKING DISCOUNT: Book 9 programs and the 10th is FREE. Applies to Hands-On Curriculum Based Programs ONLY.
• Bulk booking discounts do not apply to teacher workshops, demos, or live puppet shows/performances.
We will not charge for programs cancelled due to nature i.e. snow days. We do require a reschedule, however.
• The full fee will be charged to sites which cancel with less than 72 hours notice. That includes NO SHOWS.
• Program topics can be changed up to one week in advance provided the teacher has time to prep the new puppet for the topic change.
• Foreign language programs require a 2 week cancellation notice. Call with questions.