Video Conferencing Making Healthy Choices
Making Healthy Choices
GRADE LEVEL: Pre-K - 2nd
PUPPET: Dragonfly Rod Puppet
PROGRAM LENGTH: 40 minutes
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:Little Noodle, star of the Center’s original stage production Adventures of Little Noodle, joins the Distance Learning Team as co-host for our program about healthy living, Making Healthy Choices. Little Noodle gets students movin’ and groovin’ through recorded segments that encourage movement, healthy decision making practices, and hands-on puppet building. Students will identify active vs. non-active play and participate in physical activities as they learn about MyPlate, basic nutrition, and WHOA! foods. Students will make and operate their very own Dazzle Dragonfly rod puppet just like Little Noodle!
How to Book:
• Call 404.881.5117 or email email@example.com to check for availability.
• Download the Program Request Form, fill out, and email back to us.
• We will send confirmation via email. No booking is confirmed until we send confirmation (usually within 24 hours) via email.
• BULK BOOKING DISCOUNT: Book 9 programs and the 10th is FREE. Applies to Hands-On Curriculum Based Programs ONLY.
• Bulk booking discounts do not apply to teacher workshops, demos, or live puppet shows/performances.
We will not charge for programs cancelled due to nature i.e. snow days. We do require a reschedule, however.
• The full fee will be charged to sites which cancel with less than 72 hours notice. That includes NO SHOWS.
• Program topics can be changed up to one week in advance provided the teacher has time to prep the new puppet for the topic change.
• Foreign language programs require a 2 week cancellation notice. Call with questions.