FREE MUSEUM SATURDAYS
First Saturday of the Month
In appreciation for the major support received from the Fulton County Board of Commissioners under the guidance of the Fulton County Arts Council, the Center for Puppetry Arts is pleased to offer Fulton County Free Museum Saturdays once again in 2013. Fulton County residents, students, and Fulton County Government employees receive free admission to the Center’s museum exhibits on the first Saturday of each month in 2013. Performances and Create-A-Puppet Workshops are not included in this offer, however, an all-inclusive ticket for these events on free museum days can be purchased at a 25% discount. All tickets are available on a walk-up basis only and are subject to availability. Fulton County residents, students, and county government employees must show proof of residency/school enrollment/employment.
In 1979, the Fulton County Board of Commissioners established the Fulton County Arts Council to enhance the quality of life of Fulton County Residents. The Fulton County Arts Council and the Fulton County Department of Arts & Culture serves as Fulton County’s funding agency to support cultural programs and the agency which provides services to Fulton County based nonprofit arts organizations and Fulton County residents. For the last 30 years Fulton County Arts & Culture has vigorously pursued quality arts programming through support and development of artists, arts organizations, arts institutions, and cultural programming for residents. This support insures that all citizens have access to the arts, which are essential to our quality of life and to the economic and social health of our communities.
• Only Fulton County residents and students, as well as Fulton County Government employees, are eligible for the free admission/discount. Non-eligible friends and family are not included.
• An ID is required to establish residency. This can be a Georgia drivers license or ID with a county code of 60, a student ID from a Fulton County based school (GA State, GA TECH, SCAD, etc), or a Fulton County employee ID card. Other forms of ID may be considered at the discretion of the ticket sales office.
• Only museum admission is free. Performances and workshops are not included.
• Eligible participants may purchase an all-inclusive ticket for a performance/workshop on the free museum day at a 25% discount.
• Tickets are available to walk-ups only and are subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply.
• Minor children with eligible adults will be presumed to be family members.
• A completed participation form (name, phone number, mailing and email addresses) will be requested (one per family). This information will be used for reporting, membership recruitment, and audience development purposes.
Back to Top