Patrons attending Sleeping Beauty are eligible for a dream come true in the form of a better night’s sleep. The Center for Puppetry Arts, the Mattress Firm, and Simmons are partnering to offer a new queen-sized Simmons’ Beautyrest mattress set to one lucky winner. Patrons of the show are automatically entered to win when they purchase their tickets.
Free In-Person Entry: Enter via the internet by clicking here or in person by completing an entry form at the Center for Puppetry Arts Ticket Sales Office at 1404 Spring Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30309-2820.
Participants may also enter by completing an entry form at one of the participating Mattress Firm locations: Buckhead, Buckhead Square, Buckhead Crossing, Emory, Ansley Mall, Midtown, or Edgewood (addresses listed below).
Mattress Firm is proud to serve the greater Atlanta area with more than 75 convenient locations to help you save money and sleep happy. We guarantee the lowest price or it’s free, on-time red carpet delivery, which includes set up and haul away of your old mattress, and that you’ll sleep happy or your money back.
The Simmons Brunswick is sure to bring out your Sleeping Beauty. Feel your body relax as layers of plush foam cradle you and immediately reduce any pressure points. Featuring the Beautyrest Pocketed Coil technology, this mattress also offers excellent support by conforming to your shape while providing motion separation (so Prince Charming won’t disrupt your beauty sleep). This combination of a luxurious sleeping surface along with a strong support system will have you sleeping happy in no time.
Bed details: Queen mattress and box spring & Red Carpet Delivery ($880 value)
Mattress Firm Buckhead
3158 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30305
Mattress Firm Buckhead Square
Mattress Firm Buckhead Crossing
Mattress Firm Emory
Mattress Firm Ansley Mall
Mattress Firm Midtown
Mattress Firm Edgewood
CENTER FOR PUPPETRY ARTS® & MATTRESS FIRM®
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Center For Puppetry Arts® & Mattress Firm® Sleeping Beauty/ Simmons® Beautyrest® Give-Away “Contest” is open to U. S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico), 18 years or older at the time of entry, who are residents of Metro-Atlanta, Georgia. “Metro-Atlanta” is defined as residents of the following Georgia counties: Barrow, Bartow, Butts, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dawson, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Haralson, Heard, Henry, Jasper, Lamar, Meriwether, Newton, Paulding, Pickens, Pike, Rockdale, Spalding, and Walton. Employees of Center For Puppetry Arts®, Mattress Firm®, Simmons Bedding Company, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible.
3. Entry. The Contest begins at 10:00 a.m. (E.D.T.) on Wednesday, September 23, 2012 and all entries must be received by 12:00 a.m. midnight (E.D.T.) on Monday, October 08, 2012 (“Entry Deadline”). Sponsor’s clock will be the official timekeeper for the contest.
4. Prizes and Odds. One (1) prize of a Queen-size Simmons Beautyrest Brunswick Plush Mattress and Box Springs, Bed Frame, and Red Carpet Delivery (“Prize”) will be awarded. The Prize Winner (“Winner”) will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received prior to the Entry Deadline. The drawing will be held on or about October 15, 2012. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified by email or telephone on or about Monday, October 15, 2012. Failure to reach Winner by email or telephone within 14 days after drawing will result in disqualification of such participant, forfeiture of his/her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute Winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its agents. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on a random drawing from among the eligible entries received before the termination date.
7. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, should be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims and causes of action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associate with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney's fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the valid or enforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. General Release. By entering the Contest, contestants release Center For Puppetry Arts®, Mattress Firm®, Simmons Bedding Company, any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
10. Sponsor. Center For Puppetry Arts® & Mattress Firm® Sleeping Beauty/ Simmons® Beautyrest® Give-Away Contest is sponsored by Center For Puppetry Arts®, Mattress Firm®, and Simmons Bedding Company whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Daniel Summers Jr., Center for Puppetry Arts, 1404 Spring Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30309-2820.
|Contact Us | e-Newsletter! | Buy Tickets | Search | Legal & Privacy Information | Museum Store | Museum Store Return Policy
Center for Puppetry Arts | 1404 Spring St. NW at 18th | Atlanta, GA 30309-2820 USA
Ticket Sales: 404.873.3391 | Administrative: 404.873.3089 | Facsimile: 404.873.9907
Copyright © Center for Puppetry Arts, 2005.